[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 102408-01)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 24 11:58:03 PDT 2008

My apologies.

Judy Brown is NOT the incumbent representative (at least not yet).  Tom
Trail is the incumbent representative in Seat A, District 6.

> Greetings Visionaires -
>
> The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to include audio files (in
> both MP3 and YouTube formats) of yesterday's (October 23, 2008) KUOI
> interview of incumbent Democrat Candidate Judy Brown for Seat A,
District
> 6, State Representative at . . .
>
> http://www.MoscowCares.com/Election2008/JudyBrown.htm
>
> This item and other Election 2008 materials may be accessed at . . .
>
> "Election 2008"
> http://www.MoscowCares.com/Election2008
>
> As well as those many, many Moscow things at . . .
>
> http://www.MoscowCares.com
>
> Seeya at Farmers' Market and at the Homecoming Parade, Moscow.
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
>
> "We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students. The college
> students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."
>
> - Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)
>
> - Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

>            http://www.fsr.com/

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"Jesus was a community organizer and Poncius Pilate was a governor."

- Marilyn Trail, sister of Representative Tom trail (September 8, 2008)

----

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)