[Vision2020] Clerk left letters calling Obama "black Hitler"

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Oct 24 11:52:35 PDT 2008

Because, dear heart, a Muslim who confesses Jesus Christ as Lord not only ceases to be a Muslim, but unfortunately risks separation from family and death by doing so.  One is not likely to lie in claiming something that could well get him killed because of it.

Which I imagine you already know.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/