[Vision2020] Clerk left letters calling Obama "black Hitler"

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Oct 24 11:14:35 PDT 2008

Barack Obama is no kind of Muslim.  Not Black Muslim, radical Muslim, cradle-Muslim, Democrat Muslim, or any other kind of Muslim.  His confession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, while not automatically meaning he's a Christian, damned sure means he isn't Muslim.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/