[Vision2020] Clerk left letters calling Obama "black Hitler"

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 09:11:58 PDT 2008

You make a good point.

White Christians screaming "God damn American!" from the pulpit to
their fellow whites — that scares me too.

White Christians declaring Sarah Palin the Messiah — that scares me too.

White Christians going around calling Judaism a gutter religion —
that's scares me too.

White Christians palling around with domestic terrorists — that scares me too.

White Christians telling their followers to "get in their faces" —
that scares me too.

White Christians stumping for Sharia law — that scares me too.

But the thing that scares the most out of me is all that jihad support
for the McCain-Palin ticket.

Thanks for reminding me.

For a minute there I thought it was only me.