[Vision2020] Clerk left letters calling Obama "black Hitler"

Chuck Kovis ckovis at turbonet.com
Fri Oct 24 08:42:27 PDT 2008

Weatherman, this morning on Fox TV I saw hundreds of people in Florida
lining up to vote.  And you know what?  They all looked like people who were
at the Democratic Convention.  They was white, black and Latino and Asian.
Think they were lining up to vote for "Winking Sarah?"  Don't you wish?  But
then, on my way in from Deary this morning, I didn't see any al kyda guys.
I might vote for McCain after all.  He'll keep me safe like Bush and Cheney
not like that scary Negro.  Chuck Kovis