[Vision2020] A new question for Mr. NO

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Fri Oct 24 08:31:29 PDT 2008

1.  Warmongering is not far left!  The bias is something else.

2.  And proud of it.

3.  Mine are also middle America, and more main-stream than you can
imagine. -- Any news outlet that claims to be un-biased is lying from
the git go, because it is impossible.  It used to be that a town would
have two papers, each wearing their affiliations proudly.  But now 95%
are owned by a few major companies, all who claim to be unbiased.

So, I guess to re-phrase: What is the bias I mention in #1?

Dave