[Vision2020] Ayers’ Final Solution

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 07:51:48 PDT 2008

Larry Grathwohl infiltrated the Weather Underground for law
enforcement in the 1970's.

In the following interview he tells us about Bill Ayers' plans to
commit genocide in America — killing all the capitalists:

I asked, "well what is going to happen to those people we can't
reeducate, that are diehard capitalists?" and the reply was that
they'd have to be eliminated.

And when I pursued this further, they estimated they would have to
eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers.

And when I say "eliminate," I mean "kill."

Twenty-five million people.

I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which
have graduate degrees, from Columbia and other well-known educational
centers, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination
of 25 million people.

And they were dead serious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJn5b8_weUY