[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 24 05:28:51 PDT 2008

In her interview with NBC’s Brian Williams, Sarah Palin said that Bill
Ayers is “no question” a terrorist because he sought to destroy the U.S.
Capitol and the Pentagon. Palin, however, refused to apply the same label
to abortion clinic bombers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hu1NeI4M1k

Transcript.

Q: Is an abortion clinic bomber a terrorist, under this definition,
governor?

PALIN: (Sigh). There’s no question that Bill Ayers via his own admittance
was one who sought to destroy our U.S. Capitol and our Pentagon. That is a
domestic terrorist. There’s no question there. Now, others who would want
to engage in harming innocent Americans or facilities that uh, it would be
unacceptable. I don’t know if you’re going to use the word terrorist there.

Seeya at Farmers' Market and the Homecomping Parade, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)