[Vision2020] new footage

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 16:59:54 PDT 2008

ACS:

There's what I wrote and what you said I wrote.

Me, I'm a little more predisposed to believe me rather than you.

For example, just yesterday you misrepresented me saying that I wrote
that America should immediately invade Iran.

I don't want to accuse you of deliberately lying, which is a position
that is becoming increasingly more difficult for me to maintain,
because I've read enough of your posts to think you're a bright person
who wants to do the right thing.

Therefore, I respectfully ask you to prove this representation: "You
said that people should be looking into whether Obama is a US citizen
based on the nuisance lawsuit of a 9/11 truther."

But for the record regarding the lawsuit, I'm inclined to believe that
every day Obama ignores the suit, he gives his critics more reason to
suspect funny business. Also for the record, I am aware that Berg has
a tendency to overstate his claims and he is not the most reliable
person in the world.

For example, Berg overstates his argument here:

http://obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-main/38-press-release-obama-a-dnc-admit-all-allegations-in-berg-v-obama

But I wonder why Obama's counsel doesn't just answer the question and
be rid of the suit.

Obama's actions look even more suspicious after he suspended his
campaign this week to visit his grandmother. He suspended the campaign
exactly two hours after someone else filed another "frivolous" lawsuit
in Hawaii seeking to obtain an original copy of his birth certificate.

Two hours later Obama called a time out and took off for grandma's
house, leaving his family behind. This could be another Obama
coincidence but Grammy was sick in the hospital all week and he waited
till after the suit was filed.