[Vision2020] new footage

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:28:06 PDT 2008

Mr. Hansen:

I would appreciate it if you would be so kind as to show me where I
ever argued, suggested or stated that Senator John McCain is qualified
to hold the Office of POTUS by virtue of his stay in the Hanoi Hilton.

You'll probably find those particular posts next to the imaginary
posts where Ms Mix and Ms. Lund saw that I declared Barack Obama is
not a US citizen.

As far as your father is concerned, I am thankful for his service to
our country (as well as yours) and I am doubly appreciative for his
service since he had to endure the horrors of captivity.

But I'm afraid that I could never vote for him if for no other reason
than his absolute and complete failure as a father.

I would argue that, if he couldn't impart decency or common sense to
his son, then he lacks the simplest qualification to be president.