[Vision2020] Block the Vote

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 08:08:48 PDT 2008

Paul:

I've not pressed any hard numbers. I've been careful to post articles
from the msm that report voter registration fraud.

Percentages don't matter, whether it's .01% or 100%, because in the
end we cannot catch every fraudulent vote so these numbers don't
matter.

What does matter is that slogan made famous in South Africa — "One man
one vote."

Not "Two hundred thousand dead men voting for Obama."

You're trying to invalidate ACORN's illegal activities by pointing at
percentages as though it's no big deal.

It is a big deal and it looks like they planned to flood the system
with bogus registrations on purpose.

Do you think it's an accident?

As far as young voters taking part in the process, I'm a little bit concerned.

I believe there should be a "voting test" like there's a "driving
test" to make sure young voters don't commit voting manslaughter
because of their incompetence.

Voting requires as much responsibility as driving and in some ways, more.

Too many people do hit and runs in the voting booth, not knowing what
they're doing.

I can think of several examples in this forum.