[Vision2020] Al Qaeda-linked Website Backs McCain as President

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 07:44:32 PDT 2008

The controlling paragraph:

"The message is credited to a frequent and apparently respected
contributor named Muhammad Haafid. However, Haafid is not believed to
have a direct affiliation with Al-Qaeda plans or knowledge of its
operations, according to SITE."

Muhammad Haafid and Obama go back to Obama's days in Pakistan.

No, that' not true because we know as much about his trip to Pakistan
as we do his stay at Columbia.