[Vision2020] The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin I: Firing Monegan

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 20 19:41:32 PDT 2008

A distinction desperately seeking a difference. Parse it any way you like,
Ayers and Dohrn figure prominently in Obama's political career and are most
certainly fair game when considering the judgment and character of someone
who would aspire to be our next
chief executive. Lets face it, your candidate has some decidedly unsavory
friends, associates, and benefactors. Acknowledge it, accept it, embrace it
if you must and let's move the discussion forward from there.