[Vision2020] Questions for No. Weatherman

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 16:33:13 PDT 2008

>> STOP RIGHT THERE BUSTER.
>
> Your response is far more excited than is amenable to constructive
> dialogue.

Chas:

You are right that it my "response is far more excited than is
amenable to constructive dialogue," but I wanted to get your attention
because in some of our previous exchanges I noticed that you have a
tendency to casually assert your opinion as though it was an
established fact and proceed forward just as casually.

I apologize for my bombastic response, I simply wanted to serve notice
so that we don't get mixed up again.

> It also jumps to one hugely unwarranted -- and extremely
> puzzling -- conclusion.  Because I assume political expediency, it
> follows that Obama "still" holds their views?  This is averring that
> he held their views in the first place.  Don't accuse others of
> throwing spitballs until you have cleansed your own arsenal.

Well said.

Therefore, we must determine IF Barack Obama held the views of his
self-professed "father-like figure" and "mentor," the Rev Jeremiah
Wright.

I maintain that he did.

If he did not, we must determine what in the world any decent person
would be doing in a racist pig church like Wright's.

We must also ascertain why Barack Obama would describe this racist pig
as a "father-like figure" and his "mentor." What the hell did daddy
teach him and how bad of a student was Barack?

I admit that anyone contending that Obama didn't know the truth about
Wright has a steep hill to climb.

I like my answer.

The ball's in your court.

>> If he disassociated from these men because he felt an internal ethical
>> obligation to disassociate, then why doesn't he feel the same
>> obligation to disassociate from Ayers?
>
> Because his reasons are nuanced, as they frequently are in real life?

I heard him dis Farrakhan and Wright on TV and I read his dis of Rezko
in the paper.

The Farrakhan association is not as tight as the other two, at least
that we know of, so he was able to brush him quite smoothly.

When he dissed Wright, however, he made a big to do about "that's not
the man that I have known," etc. . . And when he dissed Rezko he made
it clear that had he known Rezko was corrupt slumlord, he had thrown
him overboard long ago.

In Farrakhan's case Obama had pre-existing elbow room but he left the
clear impression that Farrakhan was not his kind of person. (He didn't
mention that he and Farrakhan both made the cover of Wright's magazine
or that he helped organize Farrakhan's Million Man March.)

With Rezko and Wright the implication was clear too — not nuanced.
Obama stated that they were not the type of people he identifies with
and that he does not want to be known for hanging with that element
(my paraphrase).

There was absolutely no nuance. He used all the proper language
necessary to convey his sense of political expedience. IOW, he cut
them off completely.

>> However, if it was a mere matter of political expediency, as you
>> assert without proof, then do not his actions compel us to conclude
>> that he is a hypocrite who really does hold a racist, anti-American
>> paradigm?
>
> No.
>
> I have friends, acquaintances and family members with some crazy
> beliefs that I don't share.  If I ever ran for public office, I might
> take the fainthearted route and publicly disavow their beliefs,  which
> is what I suspect Obama has done.  I vote for political expediency,
> you vote for internal ethical obligation.

This is not a democracy, it's a debate/conversation/dialogue. Let's
not vote. Let's resolve what we can with the written record.

You believe he acted out of political expediency. Then what do you
believe Obama really believes regarding the "god damn America" filth
spewed out by Wright on Sunday mornings?

Don't forget that this was a state senator and a US Senator who
attended this church as often as possible for 20 years and had to be
in the same whipped up crowds that we see on all the tapes, cheering
the racist pig on in his hateful tirades.

I find it hard to believe that he didn't quite like the whole "let's
get whitey" and "it's the Jews fault" thing or else he would not have
attended there. But maybe he had nothing else to do on Sunday
mornings.

>> And if he is an anti-American racist, do Americans have a right to
>> discuss his views before they vote for him?
>
> Of course we have a right to discuss his views, but this right exists
> without any provision that he is an anti-American racist.
>
>> Tell me, Chas, what does Barack Obama really believe and how can we know it?
>
> We can't know with absolute certainty what any man or woman sincerely
> believes.  This is as true of McCain and Palin as it is of Obama and
> Biden.

We can't know with absolute certainty what any man or woman sincerely
believes.  This is as true of McCain and Palin as it is of Obama and
Biden.

We cannot know with certainty what anyone really believes but
documented facts are hard things to get around.

If you ask me, I do not believe that either John McCain or Sarah Palin
would ever consciously attempt to harm our country.

I understand that three very LOUD and dishonest persons in this forum
just gasped but they happen to believe that stealing from the rich to
give to the welfare queens is a good deal for America. I can't help
that.

I think we could all agree that we know with a certain amount of
conviction where Joe Biden stands, that he does not hold anti-American
views. Hell, he said that he'd be proud to run with John McCain.

But we do not know much of anything about Barack Obama and we know
nothing for certain.

I believe that it is not possible to listen to Jeremiah Wright for 20
years and not harbor anti-American sentiments. You disagree.

The difference between us is that I can point to a 20 year record of
Obama's indoctrination whereas you can only say, "He threw him
overboard." I feel a little more comfortable by pointing to his track
record.

> Two more questions:
>
> 1.  Have you read either of Obama's excellent books?

I've read his perfectly dreadful poetry. I read that while he was ed
of the HLR, none of his articles are mentionable. I've read that this
47 year old felt inspired to write two memoirs, neither memoir
mentions his first and primary executive experience at CAC where he
blew millions of dollars on his pals' worthless, radical
organizations. I have read some devastating articles (5 total) by Dr.
Jack Cashill that present damaging evidence that Bill Ayers ghostwrote
Obama's first memoir. And I have read enough so called "historical
narratives" from his book that have been debunked by history and his
co-workers to know that it's a work of fiction.

I recently bought "Obama Nation" and "The Case Against Barack Obama"
but I have not read either yet, and the only circumstance under which
I would read either of Obama's books would be if you paid me to read
them AND held a gun to my head.

> 2.  You appear to demand a level of scrutiny for Obama that you don't
> for the other candidates.  Why?

This is not true. I've watched Palin get gang raped and gang banged by
the national media and I've watched this forum participate in the
bloodletting. I've responded to several unfair but customary
criticisms of McCain as well. And I have maintained since I entered
this conversation that the msm has a moral obligation as the fourth
branch of our government to scrutinize Barack Obama to the same extent
it has scrutinized the other ticket.

Thus far he as received a complete pass — so complete that when I
asked my first questions about Obama, his acolytes in this forum
immediately began screaming RACIST! They might be stupid but they're
very well trained.

I have illustrated the fact of the msms' refusal to vet Obama on
numerous occasions with numerous examples, but I'll do it again.

Last week NBC put a truck at Joe the Plumber's house last week and
kept it there for a few nights but we still don't know anything about
Obama's days at Columbia. By the way, did you know that Obama and
Ayers were at Columbia at the same time?

The NYT did at least one hit job on Cindy McCain's bout with drug
addiction but no one has searched out Obama's drug dealer to ask him
how good of a customer Barack was.

The media made hay out of Sarah Palin's husband's DUI from 20 years
ago but no one investigated Obama's drug abuse which took place at
that same time.

A big name Democrat in Pennsylvania has filed suit against Obama
seeking an injunction against him from running for the Office of POTUS
because Obama has not established that he is an NBC. We have evidence
of Kenyan citizenship and his Indonesian citizenship but absolutely no
evidence of his US citizenship — especially his natural born
citizenship. But we know all there is to know about how Sarah Palin
killed Lake Lucille.

Come to think of it. The article only alleged Palin killed the Lake,
it never bothered to produce evidence. This inconvenient fact,
however, didn't stop one airheaded disciple of Obama in this forum
from declaring her GUILTY!

Did you know that a little 10 year old boy (I could be off on the age)
named Curtis Cooper was crushed to death in one of Obama's slums
because the building was left in neglect? Did you even know that Obama
was the legislator who got the slum package going? Of course not.
Obama can do no wrong while Sarah Palin is responsible for global
warming in the Northern hemisphere.

If Sarah Palin had a hand in that slum that crushed that poor child to
death, some loudmouths in this forum would demand an honor killing.

Speaking of honor killing, if Sarah Palin had stumped for her relative
to be president of a foreign country (isn't it odd that Obama is an
NBC of Kenya?), and that relative campaigned on the platform of
instituting Sharia law, some people on this list would be screaming
"Kill Her!" And I honestly believe they would want her hanged from the
highest crane in Idaho, ala Iran's public executions.

Sharia law! Have you any idea how fast this election would be over if
the msm covered this incredibly damning fact about Obama? He'd be
finished faster than a homosexual's neck snapping in a noose.

The msm has produced several interviews of folks who talk badly about
Sarah Palin's church and how creepy it is but to this day I have yet
to see one interview with anyone in Chi Town telling us about the
weird happenings at Wright's church, and Wright washed his web site
last Feb. so we'll never know until someone breaks the black code of
silence.

The msm has produced every complaint that any minority ever registered
against Gov Sarah Palin — the most popular governor in the Union — but
no one in the msm has bothered to find out how extensively Barack
Obama helped plan Louis Farrakhan's Million Man March or what they
wouldn't give Kurtz a copy of their magazine where Obama made the
cover. Isn't that odd?

We know every executive decision that Gov Palin made as mayor and as
Gov, including how she wants to kill one of the whales in Alaska (I
don't know the details, I deleted it when I saw the sender's name),
but we don't know a thing about Obama's Columbia days when you can bet
he was palling around with Ayers.

Just last week two bloggers confirmed that Bill Ayers and Barack Obama
shared the same office in Chi Town which completely contradicts
Obama's story about "just some guy in my neighborhood." THEY WORKED IN
THE SAME FARRAKING OFFICE!

Did you know that the founder of ACORN is a long-time friend of Bill
Ayers? They go back to their days in the SDS which was the parent
organization of The Weathermen. That's the kind of coincidence that
good journalists would usually pursue with a vendetta. But even if no
one does, why is it that Barack Obama landed in Chicago and began
training ACORN agitators?

Did you know that Dr. Khalid al Mansour was Obama's benefactor who
paid for his Harvard education? Do you even know who Khalid al Mansour
is?

He's an INCREDIBLY wealthy and extremely virulent anti-Semite known
for his financial connection to jihad terrorists. He's the author of
"Americans Beware! The Zionist Plot Against S. Arabia" and "The
Destruction of Western Civilization. . ." as well as being the
scariest thing this country ever saw before 9-11.

Please tell me, Chas, how the Farrak did an unknown student named
Barack Obama get hooked up with Khalid al Mansour and why did this
racist pig pay for his Ivy education?

The fact is that no one in the msm has vetted Barack Obama or his
associates because the msm has voluntarily played a role in
establishing Obama's personality cult.

Therefore, respectfully, please don't suggest that I want Obama more
scrutinized than the others. I'd be glad if they simply scrutinized
him — you know, pressed him like they press Palin.

The most the msm found on Sarah Palin is something that Ms. Lund
posted last week about 50 questionable dollars being billed to the
state. Hell, if it's that important to Ms. Lund, I'll be glad to cover
the bill.

But I want to know who the hell is Barack Obama and I'm a little
curious why no one in the forum seems to care?