[Vision2020] The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin XII: Her Pay CutAsMayor

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Oct 20 08:57:13 PDT 2008

I'm going to assume your clever reference to "Ill Wind Blowing" is for me.  I don't recall ever calling you a racist, other than my objection -- which I'm not sure I even mentioned -- to your calling Obama's half-brother the "round-headed one."  Even then, I doubt that I called you one.  Maybe I'm wrong.  Care to enlighten me?

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/