[Vision2020] Test shows Ayers penned Obama's 'Dreams'

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 20 08:13:59 PDT 2008

Exactly, Chas.

>From Wikipedia at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flesch-Kincaid_Readability_Test

"The Flesch/Flesch–Kincaid Readability Tests are readability tests
designed to indicate comprehension difficulty when reading a passage of
contemporary academic English. There are two tests, the Flesch Reading
Ease, and the Flesch–Kincaid Grade Level. Although they use the same core
measures (word length and sentence length), they have different weighting
factors, so the results of the two tests correlate imperfectly: a text
with a higher score on the Reading Ease test over another text may have a
lower score on the Grade Level test."

If somebody were interested in examining a true (a virtual "textbook"
example - pun intended) sample of plagiarism, they need to look no further
than . . .

"Plagiarism As It Is"
http://www.NotonthePalouse.com/plagiarism.htm

Seeya round town, Moscow.