[Vision2020] Questions for No. Weatherman

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 05:48:52 PDT 2008

> No.  If I have four embarrassing acquaintances, it doesn't necessarily
> follow that I will disassociate from all of them, or from any of them.

> I didn't excuse it, actually.  I expressed why he did it, and my
> disapproval.  I consider political expediency to be craven
> opportunism.  No, his associations don't bother me.

STOP RIGHT THERE BUSTER.

Political expediency may or may not have been his motive. You have no
proof, however, to support this claim which is why it's a spitball.
You cannot assert it as established fact and obligate me to play
along.

If in fact it was political expediency, then you have to weigh the
possibility that Obama still holds to their views. IOW, Barack Obama
is an American hating anti-Semites who, apparently, will say and do
anything to achieve the office of POTUS.

> Except that I didn't make an allegation, unless pointing out the
> obvious and already understood counts.  Obama isn't sincerely
> repentant of his association with Farrakhan, Wright, or Rezko, nor
> should he be (in my opinion, which shouldn't need saying, as I am not
> in the habit of stating someone else's opinion).  He played the
> political game, in order to stay in it.
>
> The crux of the matter isn't why Obama threw Farrakhan, Wright, and
> Rezko under the bus, but I'm uncertain what the real question is.
> Maybe that should form the basis for the next stage of our
> conversation.

The crux of the matter IS the reason why  Obama threw Farrakhan,
Wright, and Rezko under the bus because what's good for the racist
Black Muslim, the racist pastor, and the corrupt slum lord is good for
the domestic terrorist.

If he disassociated from these men because he felt an internal ethical
obligation to disassociate, then why doesn't he feel the same
obligation to disassociate from Ayers?

However, if it was a mere matter of political expediency, as you
assert without proof, then do not his actions compel us to conclude
that he is a hypocrite who really does hold a racist, anti-American
paradigm?

And if he is an anti-American racist, do Americans have a right to
discuss his views before they vote for him?

We must answer these questions with the established facts (historical
record) instead of our assertions.

Tell me, Chas, what does Barack Obama really believe and how can we know it?