[Vision2020] The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin XII: Her Pay Cut AsMayor

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 19 19:34:58 PDT 2008

What I'm looking for is a candidate with enough character to look out for
his own before he comes to me and puts the gun barrel of the state up to my
head and "asks" for my help.

To my way of thinking this entire thread that started with Ayers and
progressed through Wright, Farrakhan, Odinga, Rezco, citizenship, and a host
of other misc. admittedly nonmomentous topics all go back to giving an
indication of bho's judgment and character. Let's face it, the guy's resume
is extraordinarily thin and it's next to impossible to judge him on his
accomplishments, as few as there are. There is no question but what the man
talks a good game and as near as I can tell that is his only real
qualification. Talk, as they say is cheap.

I know that the "great minds" on this list dismiss questioning the company
one keeps as a form of ad holmium attack but that old familiar chestnut
concerning laying down with dogs wouldn't have endured the way it has were
there not a serious dose of truth in it. I know you don't give a damn but,
your "not a Jesus" has a serious case of fleas.