[Vision2020] Please send No Weatherman 20 emails each day

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Sun Oct 19 18:21:44 PDT 2008

Donovan:  You forgot to put smiley face emoticons in your post.  I
certainly hope you are joking with this suggestion.

SB

On Oct 19, 2008, at 5:48 PM, Donovan Arnold wrote:

Let's see, 20 emails X times 100 people a day is 2000 emails a day to
his account. That should keep him busy for a while. It doesn't matter
if the emails have any content. Just reply to his 25 a day emails.

Either that, or he will get tired of opening a new account every day
if we shut it down..

PS, also feel free to attach your largest files.

Best Regards,

Donovan