[Vision2020] The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin XV: Her Israeli Flag

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 19 17:08:31 PDT 2008

The Atlantic

The Daily Dish

Andrew Sullivan

19 Oct 2008 04:47 pm

The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin XV: Her Israeli Flag

Here's Palin doing her usual make-it-up
<http://www.nysun.com/national/palin-only-flag-in-my-office-is-israeli/86671
>  routine with Shimon Peres:

"I wanted to meet you for many years," Ms. Palin told Mr. Peres, according
to an aide to the president. "The only flag at my office is an Israeli
flag," she was quoted as saying, "and I want you to know and I want Israelis
to know that I am a friend."

Er: there are several
<http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/9/26/82920/5951/156/611079>  flags
in recent photographs of her office, including the American and Alaskan
flags, as one would expect. She meant the only foreign flag, presumably.

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2008/10/the-odd-lies-23
.html