[Vision2020] Achtung!

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 15:50:52 PDT 2008

You are a troll.  You're actually trying to link Obama's campaign to
Nazi Germany.  Now I can sleep easier, knowing you're not for real.

I can tell you one thing, I'm not supporting Obama because of his "cult
of personality", but because he's less like our current President than
the other major candidate.  The fact that's he's an intelligent guy who
doesn't think the Constitution is just a "goddamned piece of paper" is
icing on the cake.

Paul