[Vision2020] Conflict of Interest

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 13:31:07 PDT 2008

Mr. Livingston, I presume.

There is a huge difference between calling someone a terrorist and
noting his unsavory and unexplained associations with domestic
terrorists and police killers.

I wonder if you ever had the chance to chair a charitable foundation,
how many millions of dollars you would funnel to organization fronted
by these types of people.

I also wonder if this experience chairing this foundation was your
first and primary executive experience, and you became the Democratic
National Party's candidate for president, if this executive experience
would be relevant to your qualification for office.

Oh. I forgot.

I am a racist for asking this question.