[Vision2020] Powell endorses Obama

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 09:25:06 PDT 2008

Ms. Mix:

Now it's the hate card.

I have maligned no one and I have not played the race card.

I illustrated the pointlessness of endorsements which was the point of my email.

This point, however, was lost upon you as you wrote your own narrative
making yourself the star of righteousness and the arbiter of all that
is moral.

You are so holy, at least in your narrative.

Too bad you're so deceitful.