[Vision2020] Powell endorses Obama

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 06:57:06 PDT 2008

Personally, I would never vote for a candidate based upon someone's
endorsement of him because I cast my vote for a candidate, not someone
who likes the candidate.

Powell, however, has played the race card before:

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/09/15/1403219.aspx

So I'm not surprised he finally showed his hand.

Now we know that Louis Farrakhan, Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, and Colin
Powell endorse Barack Obama for president.

Looks like Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Coalition.