[Vision2020] Kevin Coe Didn't do his time

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 09:17:09 PDT 2008

Is "propensity for evil" described in the DSM-IV somewhere?  If he's
shown to have a verifiable disorder, then I can see them sending him to
McNeil.  If it's an attempt to punish him because he's evil or because
he's unrepentant and not because he has a verifiable disorder, then he
shouldn't be sent there.

Containing and managing a propensity for evil by locking him up at
McNeil after his sentence has run out is punitive if that is the only
reason.

As odious as it might be to say, he has rights too.

Paul