[Vision2020] Kevin Coe Didn't do his time

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 01:00:24 PDT 2008

Detention without trial is kidnapping. I agree that civil commitment -- even
permanent civil commitment -- is a workable alternative, but if we're going
to treat it as a civil adjunct to the criminal justice process, it has to be
therapeutic rather than punitive.

-- ACS

I think spending millions on trying Coe for each crime he committed is a