[Vision2020] I voted today

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 20:37:27 PDT 2008

I decided to vote by absentee ballot this year, just in case I'm not
here on election day.  It's kind of nice getting it done early.

Doesn't Oregon handle all elections through absentee ballots?  It's a
lot easier than going to the polls.  I suppose some husbands would force
their wives to vote the way they do if they voted at home.  Maybe they
could open the polling places for longer than just one day or
something.  I hate the hassle of standing in line for an hour.

Paul