[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 28, Issue 239

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:07:16 PDT 2008

Respectfully, I don't see how something so subliminal can be so clear
to you. You have to insert the words "two years ago," which McCain
never suggested, as well as the word "presidential" for your
subliminal message to be clear.

Me, I take it that McCain should have used the word "career" instead
of "campaign" for better precision.