[Vision2020] Palin's records on African Americans

Love America skialaska0 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 11:15:42 PDT 2008

Nick,
You really ought to do simple google check on the state of Alaska web page
before using Max Blumenthal's garbage as proof that Governor Palin is
somehow a racist.  Check out:
http://www.gov.state.ak.us/archive-13503.html where
you will find Governor Palins 2008 proclamation in support of Juneteenth
Day.  You can also find her 2007 proclamation and so forth.

P Diddy and Max Blumenthal don't know much about this state, nor its
politics.   I could spend some time going through the statewide boards and
commissions finding African-Americans, Native Americans and so forth and
paint a nice picture of a very diverse state.  I am sure State Senator
Bettye Davis, who is African American, would disagree with Blumenthal, as
would Mayfield Evans (Alaskan Veterans Council).  Then there is the
governor's office annual report on minority hiring within AK state
government and finally a new report the Governor had commissioned that
examines racial prejudice within the AK state court system.  She is hardly
the racist that Blumenthal and Diddy paint her.

Could you do us a favor?  Instead of passing on these hit pieces as gospel
truth do what you taught your students (including me), your research!   Your
case of Obama blindness has really hurt your credibility; and as someone who
actually honors his professors, I must confess it actually hurts a bit to
see you going overboard like this.

Chris