[Vision2020] Shame on the Palins

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 16 08:50:48 PDT 2008

>From today's (October 16, 2008) Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman (Wasilla,
Alaska) at:

http://tinyurl.com/54ljqa

Shame on the Palins

Dear Ms. Palin, you no longer speak for this Alaskan. I’ve dropped your
title when I refer to you now in my correspondence or in mentioning you in
any way (which has been a LOT!). You are no longer MY governor, and you do
not speak for ME.

I have read the full report by the Legislative Council and I denounce you
as my governor in every way, shape or form.  You are an embarrassment to
good Alaskans as a leader.

You are a liar and a stalker and so is your husband, Todd, who has also
abused our trust in setting up camp in your office to harrass state
employees.

I would say that you and he should be ashamed, but it’s quite clear that
you do not know the meaning of that word, or the meaning of the words,
truth or trust. So I am ashamed on your behalf since you can’t be, and I
apologize to the world for not paying a LOT more attention to your
slipping in under the radar of good Alaskans so that you could abuse our
government and abuse our residents.

I will happily support any efforts we make in Alaska to oppose you, and to
censure your horrific behavior as governor.

Martha Toon
Juneau

COMMENTS:

19 comment(s)