[Vision2020] Jesus H. Christ

Warren Hayman whayman at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 14 15:04:38 PDT 2008

The "H" reminds me of a genetics course I took a while ago from a great geneticist (his major professor was a student of Dobzhansky) and former Roman Catholic. On the final was an extra credit question worth 10 points, "what does the H in Jesus H. Christ stand for?" I wrote "either haploid-- one set of genes only, or hybrid-- half-god, half man." I received full credit.

Warren Hayman