[Vision2020] Wright 101

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Oct 14 12:45:01 PDT 2008

As one of the regular contributors to this forum who was on the MSD Board of Trustees, guess what?  I still have nothing to say to you.   Perhaps I've been unclear.  You're a bigoted, lying coward.  I have enough decent people in my life with whom I'm pleased to engage.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/