[Vision2020] Even more nefarious doings

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 14 10:54:49 PDT 2008

Gary Crabtree wrote:

"I firmly believe that aerosol spray cheese product is one of the crowning
accomplishments of science. Cheesy goodness in a dispenser that puts the
tastiness right where you want it. And as if that weren't enough, it's
available in bacon flavor!"

Not to mention it's excellent for training dogs!

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

I take issue with the last item on your list. I firmly believe that aerosol