[Vision2020] responding to No Weatherman

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 10:02:42 PDT 2008

Mr. London,

I would appreciate it if you addressed one of my points or even one of
my posts instead of your mischaracterization of them.

I have not addressed the polls except in one post where I noted the
poll that said 40% of all Democrats said they would not pull the lever
for a black candidate.

No poll can factor effectively the Bradley Effect:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect

I am not a shill for the Republican Party. I'd have voted for Hillary
if I could.