[Vision2020] ACORN id bad? What about Republican Voter Caging?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Oct 14 09:59:22 PDT 2008

As I said before all suspected voter fraud by either side need to be investigated. Parisian groups should not be able to get registrations invalidated on their own. It is however fine for them to bring illegal registrations to the attention of electorial commissions. I see nothing wrong with absentee ballots being returned if the recipient no longer lives there. It is up to the voter to register their new address. If these returned registrations are not invalidated, it allows for the possiblility that they may vote twice.
Roger