[Vision2020] Jesus H. Christ

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 14 09:46:34 PDT 2008

Very good point there, Chas.

In the absence of a certified and notarized birth certificate, we cannot
truly say from where Jesus originated.

However, upon reflection, it can be cited that . . .

"Jesus was a Gay Black Hippie Jew"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Jesus_GBHJ.mp3

Rumor has it that Jesus was a Democrat as well, what with His socialized
health care and all.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

> http://i38.tinypic.com/25fsfuo.jpg

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"Jesus was a community organizer and Poncius Pilate was a governor."

- Marilyn Trail, sister of Representative Tom trail (September 8, 2008)

----

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)