[Vision2020] Moscow Chamber: Candidates Forum

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 07:37:52 PDT 2008

Mr. Keim,

It was a joke. I did not in any way mean the statement seriously. For
the record, I do not believe you are a racist and I do believe that
the scheduling conflict was purely accidental and I sincerely
apologize for offending you.

I wrote the statement to make a point to about 3 or 4 regular posters
and their fans on the Viz who consistently blame essentially any
criticism of Barack Obama on racism in the critic.

Here's how the game works:

No Weatherman: "A big name Democrat in Pennsylvania has filed a suit
against Barack Obama seeking an injunction to bar him from running for
the Office of POTUS because he is not a 'natural born citizen' as
required by the US Constitution."

Ms Mix, Ms. Lund, ChasUK, Carl, and their fans: "You are a racist for
saying that he is not a US citizen and you are stirring up racial
animosity."

>From there the conversation spins out of control as these people infer
one incredible inference after another, all based on things they
imagined I wrote.

Your words, however, are a perfect response to these dishonest persons
who play the race card with each hand:

"That is an amazing leap of logic you are making. Your conclusion
flies directly in the face of much of what I and my family believe in.
I'm curious on what you base your unsubstantiated claim."

Couldn't have said it better myself. Please don't be offended, I meant no harm.