[Vision2020] Moscow Chamber: Candidates Forum

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 19:47:21 PDT 2008

No Weatherman:

I haven't been reading a lot of recent v2020 posts.  I'm going to
assume you are making some sort of bad joke, perhaps in reference to
other posts I haven't read.  If you are trying to be humorous: Please
know that I find your joke to be in extremely poor taste.

If you are serious:  That is an amazing leap of logic you are making.
 Your conclusion flies directly in the face of much of what I and my
family believe in.  I'm curious on what you base your unsubstantiated
claim.

Sincerely,
Darrell Keim