[Vision2020] Moscow Chamber: Candidates Forum

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:18:24 PDT 2008

I'll be recording the Presidential debate to watch later that night
myself.  The Chamber forum will enable people to ask local candidates
questions, and get answers.  The Presidential debate, while worthy of
watching, certainly won't allow that level of interaction on local
issues.  I hope to see some of you there.
Sincerely,
Darrell Keim