[Vision2020] Election Fraud

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 15:42:53 PDT 2008

Chas:

It's good to know that you and Dave are a team. This explains a lot.

It's even better to know that you finished your brief tutorial in
logic with a loaded question:

http://www.iep.utm.edu/f/fallacy.htm#Loaded Language

I look forward to the rest of lesson but as Joe would say, "Read a
book on logic." It might do you some good.