[Vision2020] Candidate issues - Foreign Policy

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 07:36:27 PDT 2008

It's not unreasonable to require a terrorist state that is armed to
the teeth to take a sedative before discussions.

It is completely absurd to ask a global leader to abandon its foreign
policy as well as its international friends before discussions begin.

Ahmadinejad is a lunatic who should not be allowed to host nukes. Iran
would destroy Israel as fast as they'd hang a homosexual.

There's only one way to deal effectively with terrorist leaders. It's
not pleasant and the world community will frown on it but in the end
terrorists understand only one kind of language — physical violence.

The Neville Chamberlains and Barack Obamas of the world think they can
reason with terrorists, but they cannot. Having tea with Adolf or
talking shop with Ahmadinejad will only prolong the inevitable.

The minute someone threatens to take another person's life, whether
individually or nationally, all negotiations should cease and
reasonable people must begin contemplating the very thing that Neville
and Barack think they can avoid.

Sooner or later someone is going to have to make the decision to take
out Iran's nukes. It will probably be Israel, like they took out
Iraq's in 81, and I hope they have the complete support of the US.