[Vision2020] More Palin Dishonesty

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Oct 12 18:20:50 PDT 2008

What in your Christian training has made it acceptable for you to say to a woman that someone would "throw her ass in jail" and then, after accusing her of simply being jealous -- of Sarah Palin, yet -- would have you call her contributions to Vision 2020 "brainless"?

How was communion this morning?

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/