[Vision2020] Candidate issues - The Economy

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 11:27:00 PDT 2008

Right now, because the money has to come from somewhere and I'd rather
it not be on the backs of the middle class, I'd say I'm for shifting
some of the tax burden to the corporations instead.  I wouldn't call it
"penalizing" them, but the money has to come from somewhere.

Getting out of Iraq would also help the economy.

Paul