[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Candidate issues - The Economy

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 12 11:25:51 PDT 2008

In part, Paul wrote:
"control health care costs with his $5000 to every family idea (does that
mean we single guys are on our own?)"

All the stuff I've read indicates that single people will get a $2500 tax
credit.

And, let's not forget that under McCain's health care "reform" plan, for the
first time in US history, employees will be taxed for the employer's
contributions to health care premiums.

Others have posted previously on the serious drawbacks of McCain's health
care "reform" plan, but one topic I've not seen discussed is that while he
wants a deregulated (there's that word again) national insurance market, his
plan does nothing to ensure adequacy of provider networks for that national
health care insurance market.  HUGE mistake, and yet another way Big
Business will be able to line their pockets at the expense of consumers.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****