[Vision2020] Candidate issues - The Economy

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 12 11:02:09 PDT 2008

Excellent point, Mr. Rumelhart.

The comments to whichyou are responding are extremely similar to those
comments made concerning increased minimum wage . . . it's going to kill
corporate America, which explains the "deaths" of so many businesses in
the state of Washington (the state with the highest minimum wage), huh?

Corporate America will respond the same way they have generation after
generation after . . .

I can sum up corporate America's response in one word: competition.

Regardless of a company's tax (or payroll) liability, it will continue to
attempt to provide the best product at the lowest price.