[Vision2020] What No.Weatherman Stokes

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 07:04:24 PDT 2008

Chas:

At times you show the ability to follow a line of thought and at
others you make the most ridiculous statements possible. Eg, ACORN
workers are overworked with quotas that are too high.

For a time there you made an effort to engage me or the content of my
posts though you went off the tracks when you said that I agreed that
caging is a Republican sport.

I'd like to think that you can recover from this tailspin but common
sense says that your left side has consumed what's left of your
rational thought. Please, if it is at all possible, try to show this
forum where I have stoked the nonsense reported by RM.

And when you cannot demonstrate to this forum with tangible evidence
that I stoke anything other than legitimate questions about Obama,
take a deep breath and ask yourself why it is that leftists
immediately scream "RACISM!" whenever they cannot answer a hard
question.

Btw: I was happy to see that RM jumped to number one in MSNBC's
ratings, well ahead of Keith Doberman, too bad MSNBC is the lowest
rated news station in America.