[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 101108)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 11 12:42:48 PDT 2008

Greetings Visionaires -

The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to include photos of the
happenings, as well videos of the entertainment provided by Sesitshaya
Marimba, at today's Farmers' Market.

Most recent photos and videos are located at the bottom of . . .

Photos of the Happenings
http://www.MoscowCares.com/FarmersMarket/Photos.htm

Videos of the Entertainment
http://www.MoscowCares.com/FarmersMarket/Videos.htm

Those of you who do not find marimba to be particularly entertaining will
find that Sesitshaya Marimba's song #6 (within the above link) to be
unique.  It is a song from America's big band era titled "In the Mood";
that's right . . . Glen Miller Salsa-style.  To make this song more
readily available, you me watch it and listen to it here at . . .

"In the Mood" by Sesitshaya Marimba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MiQx4IeUq8

Rock on, ladies.

As always (and always), these items and so very much more Moscow neat-o
stuff can be accessed at . . .

"Moscow cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Seeya round town, Moscow.