[Vision2020] Some Respect for McCain

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 06:37:13 PDT 2008

Ms. Mix,

I have pointed out to you on numerous occasions that you have
misquoted and misrepresented me and your response has been something
to the effect of "I am not beholden to laws of morality in my
exchanges with you."

This is more of the same because there's what I write and there's what
you want my words to mean which consistently looks nothing like what I
wrote.

For example, if you scour my emails you will not find one example of
me using the type of language that you remember me using and which you
put in quotations below, which is typical for every exchange I've had
with you because you refuse to take my words at face value. You always
infer a pejorative meaning.

And no, I do not think you are hypersensitive to racism. I just think
you're a deceitful person who manipulates the meaning of words to put
the charge of racism on others, as you have done to me in the email
below.