[Vision2020] Underground: A Poem by Barack Obama

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 17:30:53 PDT 2008

Unfortunately, I don't have time to start this as I'm heading out of
town tonight right now for a couple of days.  However, I'd rather we
start by listing all the positions he's taken as shown on his website
and discuss them one-by-one.  We could do this with McCain's views as well.

That beats trying to worry about exactly what he was up to for a couple
of years of his life, or exactly what he knew about Ayers, or who his
many classmates might have been when he was at school, or who might have
been on the same Christmas list as him.  It would even be pertinent to
this election, which the questions you posed arguably aren't.

If anyone out there is still reading NW's posts, perhaps they could
start an "issues" thread.  This would help educate us all on where all
the candidates stand, and might serve us better than a bunch of posts
trying to impugn the character of one candidate by association.

Paul