[Vision2020] ACORN: More Fraud You Can Believe In

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Oct 10 10:06:33 PDT 2008

Chas
I think that you are wrong to think that the Management of ACORN did not know or orchestrate the voter fraud. To give them some credit though, I have heard that their Bord of Directors is investigating it. I hope that the FBI or Justice Department will investigate and make a full disclosure of who all was involve.
Roger